What Kind of Benefits Should You Look For
in an Extended Auto Warranty?
Roadside Assistance Should Include:
- Emergency Road Service
- Mechanical First Aid
- Emergency Tire Service
- Battery Assistance
- Gasoline Delivery
- Fluid Delivery
- Emergency Lock-out Service
- Nationwide Coverage
- Toll Free 800 Number
- 24 Hours a Day / 365 Day a Year
An Extended Auto Warranty Should Also Provide the Following:
- Car Rental - In the event that your vehicle has to remain overnight for a covered repair.
- Trip Interruption - Should your vehicle become disabled some distance from your home and the repair is covered under your warranty, you should be covered for lodging and meals.
- Nationwide Protection - Repairs should be available at any repair facility in the US or Canada.
- Choice of Deductibles - Most extended auto warranty plans offer a zero deductible option. Choose the deductible that best fits your needs and your budget.
- Renewals - Warranties should be renewable for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Transferable - Your warranty should be transferable if you sell your vehicle, which will increase your vehicle's resale value.
- Toll-Free Assistance - Help should be just a phone call away.